Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Requesting your prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Requesting your prayers

I'm leaving Sunday as soon as the morning service is over headed to Anadarko, OK on a week long mission trip. About 100 people are going on this mission trip. Some of us will be building a church building for a Wichita Tribe congregation who lost their building about 1 year ago to a F-2 tornado. Others will be cooking, working with kids in vacation Bible school, or taking part in nightly crusade services.

Our leader, Bro. Ron Flurry, asked pastors to ask people to pray for traveling safety, working safety, and good weather to build in. Without good weather we won't be able to finish the building project; a 100 X 40 building. And, we all know that Oklahoma is famous for its bad weather.

He also asked us to ask people to pray for the vacation Bible school and the nightly crusade. Please pray for Bro. Joe Aulds who will be preaching the Word of God each night. And, pray that God will send those people who need to hear about the salvation that only Jesus can give.

I got to thinking, I don't know of a better place to ask for prayer or a better bunch of people to ask to pray.

On a lighter note; remember me in your prayers. I'll be driving my truck and will have three ladies from my church riding with me. Three ladies that love to talk. I'm thinking of taking me a pair of ear plugs. LOL.

God bless and thank you in advance for you prayers.
    The Lord is good. His mercy and love endures forever.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Pastor you're a brave man or a fool to endure 3 women in a car ride that will take probably 10 hrs or more. Good luck my friend. LOL.

I will lift you and your whole group in prayer for a successful and safe trip.
    Blessings,
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

you got it Pastor.. Yall be safe. Remember, you don't need to watch what you are doing on the road, you need to watch what the others are doing..lol
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Pastor.........pretty awesome task you are taking on.....but, we know, with God all things are possible......I pray God's Blessings on you and your crew for such an act of kindness....I Pray for the safety of everyone while traveling and during the work week.....I Pray for the services that many will have a new Revelation of our Savior.....I know it will be a hard week but take comfort in knowing that you are in the will of God and His Perfect Plan......

Bruce
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the prayers guys. I'll give a report when I get back to civilization. No internet where I'll be. LOL. God bless and see yall on the lake when I get back. Leave me a few.
    The Lord is good. His mercy and love endures forever.

Post Thanks / Like

Praying for you'll.....
    Romans 6:23