Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Micro spoon jigs and plastics ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Micro spoon jigs and plastics ?

I just started crappie fishing and I am wanting to take advantage of the "double your order" from Microspoon. Im not sure what type and colors are the most popular. If you can steer me in the right way, I would appreciate it.

Tim

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i would start off with the old reliable and the curly tail . the fry daddy looks like a good one i haven``t tried . as far as color that could change several times a day or they might hit anything that comes by them . most guides will tel you anything with chartreuse on it . just git what looks good and build your collection from that . a fisherman can never have to much tackle . like a woman can never have to Meany pairs of shoes :D
    if it looks good that will give you confidense . that is my .02 worth :D
    good luck
    papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

I would just ask the experts at microspoon what they recommend. Ask what they sell the most of from repeat business. The comment about never having too much tackle is true, but I have every color of each type of bait. I have tackle I have never used. I have found I have my favorites, but it all is about your expertise in using (knowing how to work the bait properly)that particular bait. Confidence in that bait under similar water conditions is what it is all about. The only way to build confidence is to use that bait over and over while catching fish. I have never purchased anything from microspoons (at least not yet), but they seem to be good honest people that alway do the right thing. This is a rare quality during this day and time. Ask them for thier advise. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

i use the old reliables and the curly tails and like'em both. i think ya can;'t go wrong with'em.
    what lake will ya be fishing?
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Tobosokfee and will be hitting Sincair soon. What is the old reliable?

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

retired and now i will always fish

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talk with Keith (Crappieday, owner of the site youre buying from) about them. He'll keep you steered straight. Be sure to explain the method of fishing you'll be doing, or learning to get the baits best suited for that style of fishing.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.