Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kansas Summer Sunday Crappie Trail

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kansas Summer Sunday Crappie Trail

Just want to make sure I invite everyone from across the line, and all of you studs from across the state line, would like to see a lot of you over here this summer Kevin & Charlie The Burnworths, Lewis, Blan, Snyder & Albin I know there are a bunch more of you guys over there and I would like to see you come on over maybe we could get a little side betting action going a little state pride thing on the side I think that would be fun. Let me know what you guys think about that. Here is the entry form for the Sunday Tournaments.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

What lake and what are the dates.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Adjust they will be at:
    Pomona on June 13th
    Clinton on July 18th
    Melvern on August 15th
    they are all on Sunday's
    the entry fee is $90 per team with a $10 per team big crappie pot
    payback 90% of the entries and 100% of the big crappie pot
    the hours will be from safe light to 3 pm
    so basically about 6am to 3pm I can't see us taking off before 6am I know it is light before then but by the time everybody gets checked in and bs's a little it always seems to be later than 6. Labs and me were thinking we could get a little fun rivalry going with this
    I know that you Mo teams are thinking that we have a deffinant advantage here on our local lakes but that is not always the case, then maybe next year we go to MO and fish Truman, Stockton, and Pom De Terr or wherever you guys vote on. would extend it this year but it is getting into the big tournaments over their in the fall.
    Labs and me will talk about the border thing and see if we can figure out something to add to the pot for the state that has the highest weight totals. Maybe we have some kind of trophy that gets the state who wins name on it that year and it stays with that state for the year, any suggestions are welcome, But we will also have to see what kind of turnout we get from either side of the state line these are our first all day tournaments so were not sure what to expect yet either on turnout in the summer.

Post Thanks / Like

THanks for the info. Talked to 1 of my guys and we might come over for one this year. Hope to c u at one of ours. will see if we can get a little series up for next year with maybe 1 in ks and 1 in mo for fun.
    Vince
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good adjust hope to see you over here.