Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: any okies catchin slabs

texanz1187 Guest

Talking any okies catchin slabs

ive caught some good slabs so far this year some over the 3lb mark but most of them at 2lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Slabs

I guess there arent to many internet crappie fishers from Oklahoma wish I could find some 3 lbers over here around Tulsa Town :p

texanz1187 Guest

Thumbs up big george

hey if you ever come over here to western oklahoma give me a holler and we'll go fishing at a few lakes that ive been catching these slabs at my email addy is [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big George
    I guess there arent to many internet crappie fishers from Oklahoma wish I could find some 3 lbers over here around Tulsa Town :p
    try berniece ok tie up on the n side of the bridge and get after it, i fish mostly in ks and ne ok but inlaws live in berniece so i get down there a lot
    sammy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texanz1187
    ive caught some good slabs so far this year some over the 3lb mark but most of them at 2lbs
    Man I really feel for you only catching those 2 pounder's instead of 3's
    this was a joke right?
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

I can't seem to find many 1 pounders in louisiana
    Last edited by sacalait steve; 08-20-2004 at 07:22 PM.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

texanz1187,
    I have never in my life saw a 3 lb. crappie. I don't think I got a pot big enough to cook a 3 lb'er
    They must really put up a fight. What are you using? Jig pole or light action rod? You catch 10 of them suckers and you got 30 lb's of fish! And they call Louisiana the Sportsman's Paradise. I hope you keep catching. Things are slow down here right now.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

texanz1187 Guest

Default hey guys

i havent caught many here lately but i was catching all of em on green w/ black flake panfish assassins and minnows on ultra light action rods well good look everyone oh by the way try fishing the brush in the rivers you should catch some monster crappie there well atleast i have in texas just a thought for yall