Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finally

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally

Met another crappie fisherman on the Mississippi River and wouldn't you know it (he was from the great state of Missiouri) He goes by the handle of "Crappie Attidue" (Mark Olson from Versaille Mo). I told him about all the great CDC guys I have met from Mo. He turned out to be cut from the same cloth. (Gave me quite a few tips and even gave me a a few crappies to complete my education for the day). I let him know about Crappie.com especially the Mo board (best). At least I will not have to drive 10 hours to see another crappie fisherman. I also told him about crappie camp and the great guys who are members. He said it sounds like a blast. We may have another member here soon! Take care and keep your line wet.
    Crappie Fishing- Lots of Run...Sun...Fun...Catch a Ton...Or Didn't Get None!

Post Thanks / Like

We are EVERYWHERE!!!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default "And the lord said

go forth and multiply and spread the good word (crappies) and the mo apostles listened!"

Post Thanks / Like

Just call me "Brother Bob", the enlightened one. Bet you can see the halo from there.:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I did see a bright light

the other night from that direction. I thought it was Kansas City. Now I know what it was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badaxed View Post
    the other night from that direction. I thought it was Kansas City. Now I know what it was.
    Not really Randy. It was the fireworks from Royals Stadium, they finally won one.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I believe I believe!!!!!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it Randy. Versailles is not to far from here. Between here and Lake of the Ozarks. Stay after them dang river crappie and get them figured out. Hope to make it up your way some time soon.