Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hit the Wipers Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hit the Wipers Today

Well,

Most of the lakes are up and it's was to windy today to try and crappie fish much so I was lucky enought to catch a ride with Duck Hunting USA and go try some wipers at LaCyne. Great day on the water. The bite was hit and miss as we worked the different breaks on the lake. At the end of the day it ended up being a good hull. We caught enough for fill our limit of 4 all being 24 to 26 inches. Very fun day with a good fighting fish. Thanks Chris and I will try and post some picture when I can.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

wtg

Post Thanks / Like

I Have Been Catching Them At Clinton Off And On Most Are Around 20 - 22 Inches They Sure Do Strech Your Line Out And Test The Drag On Reel.

Post Thanks / Like

That was fun, kinda felt like I took the day off, not too often I get to lay back and put my feet up in my boat. Been fishing with the kids for the eyes the last couple of weeks, nice to be chaseing the big fish with someone who knows how to run the downriggers, and bring the big fish to the net.:o Still can't believe I dropped all them fish! Thats why I drive the boat and handle the net.