Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Information Needed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Information Needed

I was wandering if anyone could give me some information about upcoming crappie tournements within 2 hours drive time of Columbia, Missouri. I would like to know if I have to be a member of a fishing club or would I be allowed to enter as long as entry fees were paid. I have only lived in missouri 5 years now, so I am not sure what typical entry fee is. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Andy Evans

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know...sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Andy,

I put on the Crappie Slayers Tournament Series on Pomme. It is like 2 1/2 hours from Columbia, however if you want to come down and fish a few you are more than welcome. We have a tourney the second Saturday of the month from June through Sept. No membership fees, just show up, pay the entry fee and catch some fish!

If you need any info please let me know.

I have done a few Truman tournaments in the past and may consider some more later thsi year. There are several tourney's on Truman throughout the year. You can check any tournament in the state by going to Missouri State Water Patrols website and then click on Regatta permits.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D