Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy small zip lock bags online?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where to buy small zip lock bags online?

Do any of you know where I can buy small zip locks bags online? I am looking for something like 2" X 2" to put hooks in so they don't get mixed up. Thanks in advance.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
    Do any of you know where I can buy small zip locks bags online? I am looking for something like 2" X 2" to put hooks in so they don't get mixed up. Thanks in advance.
    How many you looking for... I know of a store here that sells baggies in all sizes from 1/4"x1/4" to pretty big.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, depends on price. I found a website that sold them in quanities of 100 for a few bucks, but I don't see any security links on it, so I don't want to buy there.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

I finally worded it right on ebay and found some. Thanks for looking out though. On a lighter note, I like reading your posts. I wish I lived closer, because I would like to learn your techniques of bank fishing. Is your website down?
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

I finally worded it right on ebay and found some. Thanks for looking out though. On a lighter note, I like reading your posts. I wish I lived closer, because I would like to learn your techniques of bank fishing. Is your website down?
    No, I bought a new better url for my LSU site... when it's finished and I open it it'll be AlexBoxStadium.com, if you like discussing LSU sports. If you're ever over in this area you're more than welcome to come fishing over here with me.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

TigerFanatic

The Honey Hole in West Monroe has those. That's where I get mine
    "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to say I had some. But also e-bay at times you can get 5000 for a few bucks.. I bought 5000 a few years ago and I think I won them for around $10. with shipping Ordered 10,000 of the standard bags the other day 3"x4" and man they were higher then the zip bags.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WM_Blue_Thunder View Post
    TigerFanatic

The Honey Hole in West Monroe has those. That's where I get mine
    I must have overlooked them the other day then. I was carrying little one around and thrilled to be purchasing my first ever jigs.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

Uline.com or walmart. Zips for a penny each in 2x3.

Post Thanks / Like

Go to the craft section at Walmart. Last ones I bought were about the size you discribed and were like $2 for a thousand.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast