Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moderators

What time do y'all wake up and sign in? I think there's a bit of a problem on the board this morning.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    What time do y'all wake up and sign in? I think there's a bit of a problem on the board this morning.
    Do you think they are all fishing together?
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I'd hate to know that act of vandalism is going to stay on the board until they get home and get all the fish cleaned.:rolleyes:

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Actually ....

that post that GCD is referring to, was the THIRD different user name attack.

I took down the first two ... but, it appears as though the perp has struck again, while I was not here.

ALL moderators need to be vigilant in watching for these types of posts. ALL SuperMods are already notified to be on High Alert. This perp is posting obscene and malicious attacks on members of this site, and the site in general.

ANYONE seeing such posts .... REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY !! Either send a PM to a SuperModerator, or click on the "Report Post" icon.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

No one was home Pappy, I saw that nastiness as it was being posted and reported as soon as I opened the first one.

I'm glad women and children typically like to sleep late.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face No, I wasn't home ...

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    No one was home Pappy, I saw that nastiness as it was being posted and reported as soon as I opened the first one.

I'm glad women and children typically like to sleep late.

... as I usually would be (got to shop for groceries when I can :p )

This person is not just some crank troll that's getting his jollies .... this is a vendetta against certain members of Crappie.com AND the site itself. I fully expect continued attacks. Ed has been sent a PM concerning the first two episodes ... and I've just completed removing all the posts from the third.

AND TO THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE OBSCENE & MALICIOUS ATTACKS (because I know you're looking ) ..... you're just a frog's hair away from a law suit. You're only hurting yourself, and potentially your family ... so my advice is "give it up"

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

ill be the first to admit i was fishing, a little catfishing for dinner...but im back and ready to watch...sorry guys 1st week on the job and i slipped

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Not your fault, PBUG ...

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    ill be the first to admit i was fishing, a little catfishing for dinner...but im back and ready to watch...sorry guys 1st week on the job and i slipped
    ... we all have a "life" outside of moderating this site. We can't be on here 24/7 ... but, collectively, let's hope we can have most of the hours of the day covered ... most of the time.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    I feel safer now that Red Green is on the job!:D... just kiddin' ya pbug.:p

Post Thanks / Like

lol.. im handsome and handy...lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast