Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Shenango Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shenango Lake

Did my yearly walk around the lake today to look for new brush piles and stumps. Took the camera and took some pictures of where the brush and stumps were in relation to the shoreline. Found a few new spots to try in the spring.

The Hartford area has very little water in it. Saw quite a few stumps sticking out of the water. 846 is very low. Walked from the shore out to the islands near the water ski area (dry land). If I had waders on I could have walked out to the big island at 846.

I would be very leary of using a boat right now.

Now would be a good time to go plant some "hidden brush piles for the spring time" Opps that isn't allowed.

Post Thanks / Like

Sparkie51,
    You didn't happen to get any double prints of those brush and stump pictures did you? And if you did, what's the going price? Or I could send you a shenango map and you could mark the spots for me. Of course, I would want you to send it back once you had the hot spots marked on it. Just kidding! It sounds like you'll be ahead of the game come spring, though. This nice weather is really giving me the itch for some crappie fishing. I hope the warm weather holds out. I bet the ice fishermen are not very happy, though. Good luck with your fishing.