Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you Still having problems catching crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Are you Still having problems catching crappie.

Lets here your problems. 50 plus years fishing. I know out west here we do a few things different than back East. Live bait we can't use. Cut bait we can. I've caught fish every time out. Lets start you out right so maybe you can catch more fish year round.

Post Thanks / Like

My name is GCD and I have a fishing problem!

I used to think you had to carry a bucket of dozens of live minnows with you if you wanted to catch Crappie... until I was introduced to long line trolling!:D
    Now I'm addicted to this way of Crappie fishin' and spend all my minnow money on Southern Pro Hot Grubs in various colors!:p

Now my problem is that I don't get to go Crappie fishin' often enough ... can you help me with my problem Ken???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote(I used to think you had to carry a bucket of dozens of live minnows with you if you wanted to catch Crappie... until I was introduced to long line trolling!)unquote

That is kinda like snagging fish isn't it. Almost the same as netting them. Figured you'd want to ban that. Me, I'm a one pole, one hook at a time kinda fish catcher man. Tear em up that way , the ethical way. Snagging em's too easy.
    Be as smart as you can, but it is always better to be wise than to be smart.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Take that show on the road

I would say you need to take that show on the road and hit one of the national trails. Turn that talent and knowledge into cold hard cash.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't need cold hard cash. Have all I need to live in comfort. Just love to fish, don't need no tournaments to have fun doing that. Just for giving em a fighting chance, not putting up an obstacle course for them. When you good , you good, don't need to snag em. Don't have no beef with any one doing it if that their thing, just not mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my problem, I keep hearing about people phoning up piles of fish but every time I stick my phone in the water and hit the send button, I get no fish and have to replace the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soswine View Post
    Here's my problem, I keep hearing about people phoning up piles of fish but every time I stick my phone in the water and hit the send button, I get no fish and have to replace the phone.
    Soswine , I've ruined two cell phones in the last year in the lake also. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrong Number

soswine you must be dialing the wrong number. When they are deep like now you have to include the area code.

Post Thanks / Like

My problem is I have a boss at work that thinks 40hrs/week is not enough. Then he wants me to be on call an ready any time any one calls. Also my 9 year old is playing baseball this year. I get maybe 3 hrs per week of fishing this spring. Then on those 3 hrs I get it is raining etc....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowler View Post
    My problem is I have a boss at work that thinks 40hrs/week is not enough. Then he wants me to be on call an ready any time any one calls. Also my 9 year old is playing baseball this year. I get maybe 3 hrs per week of fishing this spring. Then on those 3 hrs I get it is raining etc....
    I have the same problem, so I've started fishing in the rain :D the fish don't mind they already wet :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast