Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truman 5/14...5/15...5/16...

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman 5/14...5/15...5/16...

pre fished on fri for the local 518 bass tour,ended up with 30 crappie,all in 2fow
    tour started at 7.00 at bucksaw, at 11.01 my partner an i had 30 crappie in the boat...11.02 started bass fishn...we stunk
    took a guy out sat night he got his 15 crappie in 50 min..i had 6 coors light
    sun morn,took a friend out 1hour 10min..30 crappie you can almost see the spot from bucksaw
    high water/dirtywater/rainy days...dont give up the fish are still on the banks

Post Thanks / Like

one more thing, oss the goat almost ended up in the boat,scared the crap out of my partner.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heck that old goat won't

even charge for his photos..... sounds like the crappie fishing was great, good job.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

we even had a camera,but between the 2 grown men in the boat srceemn like girls,didnt even think about pictures..may this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear concrete glad you and other were able to get into them. glad to hear they are still on the banks hope they stay that way for next weekend!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Larry, you must have found the crappie spot. Congrats! I too hope they will stay for 1 more weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

they wont be there this weeknd,im in a tournament sat,thats the way my luck runs

Post Thanks / Like

lol yeah i got luck like that too..... but just maby our luck will change this weekend!!!!! I just wish i knew the area you were fishing in....lol

Post Thanks / Like

scared of goats huh, sissy, but hey you got a mess and a nice mess too. good for you guys. Dr. Phil can help on the goat problem, or we could have a BBQ

Post Thanks / Like

HAHA! I know exactly what area you are talking about......nother boat that was with us 2 weeks ago fished that area and lost it when that goat was following them around...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast