Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Posting photos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting photos

I know I am technologically challenged, but I have downloaded my recent photos to my Photobucket site and now the IMG code and URL doesn't appear with the photos. What do I need to do now. The only options that appear with the photos are edit, share, delete and something that looks like a cell phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Click on the picture that you want to post. It will open up and you will have the IMG code and URL under the picture.
    You can click on share and it will have a link for the image codes also.
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Hold your cursor over the pic and the drop down menu will appear with the codes.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Exactly !!

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Hold your cursor over the pic and the drop down menu will appear with the codes.
    .... but, as explained in the link that G-3 provided, you have to move your cursor straight down from the middle of the picture, in order for the link menu to stay accessable. Move your cursor off to one side or the other, & the menu may disappear.

Also, please UPLOAD your pictures into Photobucket at the "Large 640x480" size option. This is the best/biggest size photo for this site. AND, always use the IMG Code line ... and not any of the others ... as this code will only post the picture, and none of the surrounding ads that come with some of the other choices. Moderators may, at their discretion, delete a post or picture that have an ad or ads of certain content. We want to see your pictures, and really would hate to have to edit your post, simply due to an advertisement appearing with your picture ... especially since you have no control over what ad may appear. Use the IMG Code line, ONLY ... and you won't have to worry about any inappropriate ads.

... cp