Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WTCC Tournament - May 22nd

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation WTCC Tournament - May 22nd

Well, we are a week away from our first tournament, Saturday, May 22nd, at the Springville Pump Station Ramp, on West Sandy. This will be a members only tournament. If you have not had the opportunity to join yet, the membership application, dues amounts, and mailing address are posted on the club website, West TN Crappie Club.

Generally, the registration for each tournament will be conducted at the club meeting just prior to the tournament. Since we will not have another club meeting prior to this tournament, I will be at the Springville Ramp at 5:00 AM on the 22nd, to allow everyone to register for the tournament (just look for the WTCC sign). Entry fees will be $15 per person ($30 per boat). For those who have not joined the club by the morning of the 22nd, you can also submit your membership application and pay your dues on-site. Registrations will be accepted until 6:30 AM, with fishing beginning at 7:00 AM.

Looking forward to a great time, with some terrific folks!!! Hope to see you all there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I will not be able to be there but I wish all of you good luck and be careful out there.
    Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff