Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I ain't retired yet, but

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I ain't retired yet, but

it is now an option. Chaunch is right! I gotta pay for the new wheels. D*** truck cost more than twice than our house did (40 years ago).

Fishinpox, you can not beat a teaching career. You want make $$millions, but you get millions of...thanks, I could not have done it without you. Very rewarding to be thanked over and over for just doing your job. In my lifetime (thus far) I have crossed paths with the rich, the famous, the wanna be's, the politicians. You name it. But the people I remember most are my teachers, from grade school through college. This tells me something.

Cane Pole
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 10-10-2004 at 05:46 PM. Reason: language
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Truck

Hey Cane Pole:
    That new Toyota Truck is a very nice one. Thanks for taking me to Mansard Island and showing me around the area. When I get ready to buy my next truck I may want to talk to you about your Toyota and see how much it costs to maintain it etc. I had a Toyota Cellica GT sports car for about three months before I got hit by a drunk driver and had to total it out. My old Nissan Truck is on it's last legs. LOL blew several 15 am fuses on the way home. Back tail lights and emergency flashers were not working and I had to fix a loose wire on my boat trailer that was causing the fuses to blow. Laying down on my back on the shoulder of I24 with semi's going by me not more than 3 ft away was scary but I got it fixed. The truck held up good on the trip. I would have cleaned it up some more if I had know that Jeff was going to ride in it with me. LOL Good thing he didn't have his camera with him when we went fishing.

If you need help getting that door open just let me know and I will bring my flashlight back down for you. LOL (inside joke)

Had a great time staying with you and meeting fatboy Johathon and his son and your wife. Sure wish that you would have won those Kentucy Hydrografx sidescan and digial maps of Big Sandy. Not sure if he scanned west sandy or not.

Hope you stay well and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    it is now an option. Chaunch is right! I gotta pay for the new wheels. D*** truck cost more than twice than our house did (40 years ago).

Fishinpox, you can not beat a teaching career. You want make $$millions, but you get millions of...thanks, I could not have done it without you. Very rewarding to be thanked over and over for just doing your job. In my lifetime (thus far) I have crossed paths with the rich, the famous, the wanna be's, the politicians. You name it. But the people I remember most are my teachers, from grade school through college. This tells me something.

Cane Pole
    Regards,

Moose1am