Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Company tournament!!!!!!! Bragging rights!!!!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Company tournament!!!!!!! Bragging rights!!!!!!

We had our company tounament this weekend and last weekend. One of our plants here in Clinton works 7 days a week and every other weekend so we had to hold the tournament over two weekends so that everyone could fish. My cousin and I ended up winning it by over 3 lbs on 15 fish. We fished last weekend under some tough conditions and 2nd 3rd and 4th place all fished this weekend. We were tied for big fish last weekend but lost the lead this weekend. The best part was that it was to the only women in the tournament. Congrats Abby on big fish. Not sure what I would have did if I did not win. I would have never lived it down at work for sure. The tournament is a fundraiser for Relay for life. So we donated the money for first place back to the relay team. Bragging rights and some nice plaques is good enough for us. Just had to brag a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Mui bien, su es la Hombres.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Jared for winning the tournament and an extra WAY TO GO on donating the first place money back to Relay For Life.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the win.
    Sounds like the fundraiser was a good cause.
    Yah...you would have gotten a good ribbing from your pards if you lost to a women angler, but hey.....my wife has out fished me on a few outings.
    I have told my pards when that has happened...its not to bad.
    Ticks me off some times...she can rig a lure backwards and not know its wrong and catch fish.
    Bass tracker PRO 17

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am kind of known at work for my fishing habit. I have a couple fish frys for my shift every year and the other shifts want to know when they are getting theirs. I got into guiding from donating trips for fundraisers at work for raffles and drawings for a "day on the lake". So if I did not pull off a win every year I would hear about it. 3 or 4 of the guys are always gunning for me in our little tournament just so they can rub it in until the next years tournament. So far I have been lucky enough to hold the top spot. Abby told me she was not going to fish the tournament because every time her and Roy her husband fish in a tournament they end up tearing something up on the boat. So I was glad that she was the one who caught the big fish for the tournament even though it knocked me out of the big fish money and trophy. Sure was fun fishing with my cousin who is a cat fisherman. I had taken him twice this spring and we hammered them both times. I told him last weekend it would not be like the other times I had taken him since we had all the wind and a cold front that came through. But we caught enough for victory and he had a great time. He is a great live well B&%$h as I called him and he sure can run a balancing beam come weigh in time.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, Jared. You're bring honor to the sport!

Post Thanks / Like

That dosent surprise me Jared you know how to catch alot of fish.Way to go
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Jared.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. Sounds like a lot of fun for a good cause. Bless all of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go, partner! You are a class act for sure!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast