Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Strike Indiators Glow In Dark

Post Thanks / Like

Default Strike Indiators Glow In Dark

Anyone know where i might be able to find some. Looking for some good glow in the dark indicators or any suggestions on what I might be able to use. I am using a 3/4 wt rod if that is any factor in this

Post Thanks / Like

I use the foam indicators with a glow stick instead of the peg that comes with them. You will have to drill the hole out so the glow stick fits.
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like

thats a pretty good idea will have to look around for some foam strike indicators on line since i dont have a fly shop in the local area... I like the idea

Post Thanks / Like

I have some 1.5" glow sticks or also have a glow paint that will glow all night long. That glow paint would be the best bet. Its a 3 step process but man it does glow and never gives up.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed View Post
    I have some 1.5" glow sticks or also have a glow paint that will glow all night long. That glow paint would be the best bet. Its a 3 step process but man it does glow and never gives up.
    Pete
    Pete

Be very interested in the glow paint you are talking about, what is the brand and where may i be able to pick some up from. Any info would be very helpful and appreciated...

Post Thanks / Like

any glow in the dark paints from A.C. Moore, Michael's will work on the stick on foam indicators... just dab a bit on with a Q-tip and your good to go!