Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: finnally got some fish

Post Thanks / Like

Talking finnally got some fish

me and a buddie went to deep creek lake tonight after we got off work hit the water at 5pm and boy was it beautiful. first off my outboard was acting up and not running full throttle ( should have been and warning )
    cause after about 10 min of playing it fired on all three and up the lake we went first cast was on to the walleye thats when the rain started the the wind then the lightning and last but not least the hail and this all lasted for about 30 min i had two ponchos under the console and we throwed them on and kept riight on fishing not wanting to give in ( or be a wimp ) lol.
    but after it was over boy did we have a ball after we got back to the truck about 9pm we had caught 10 bull bluegill 5 nice perch 4 bass and a total of 23 walleye but only 3 keepers out of the lot but we had a great time .
    and as always wouldn't trade it for nuthing .

just rambling away had to tell someone ,

thanks for reading ,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go dude glad ya got some. We don't have any walleyes down here I'd like to catch some of those one time. Got an offer to go to Michigan with a freind to fish for em just aint made it out there to do it. Whats up with the crappie in Deep cr. lake?

Post Thanks / Like

people catch them and believe me i have tried but have never caught one there but have never really went by myself where i could poke and nose areas everyone i ever went with or took with me is after the almighty bass and walleye .
    but they tell me that skyvalley is the place to be and greenglade lots of grass and stumpfeild right off the river channell maybe 10 ft of water .

feel free to come up here anytime we can go to the lake for walleye or to the youghagheny res. for crappie they are just starting to come up caught 2 yesterday with the wife and boy .

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland