Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where to fish 17, 18, 19?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Where to fish 17, 18, 19?

Two friends and I plan to do some crappie catching next week and would appreciate some info from those who fish Weiss, Watt's Bar, Douglas,
    Kentucky or any lake in this area. I have not fished any of these lakes lately
    and don't know anything about water conditions or if we would have a shot at catching some Crappie.
    Any information on this area will be very helpful.
    Thanks...Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Woods Reservoir has been dropped to winter pool. They were at thirteen to fifteen feet still in channels and mouths of coves last tuesday. Two weeks ago today on Normandy they were around 8 to 9 on the upper end in stained water. On the lower end of the lake in the clear water, they are still hanging from 15 to 20 feet. Gonna try Tims Ford Tuesday and see what they are doing there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kentucky Lake is at Winter Pool

I heard that KY Lake is now at winter pool or very close to winter pool. It should be clearing as there has been little rain. Might want to do a search for "Kentucky Lake" on the net using Goggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Two friends and I plan to do some crappie catching next week and would appreciate some info from those who fish Weiss, Watt's Bar, Douglas,
    Kentucky or any lake in this area. I have not fished any of these lakes lately
    and don't know anything about water conditions or if we would have a shot at catching some Crappie.
    Any information on this area will be very helpful.
    Thanks...Joe
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like