Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Southern Pro Quality/POOR

Post Thanks / Like

Default Southern Pro Quality/POOR

I just received my order of southern pro Jigs (4) four different color jigs and the Charteuse on all four jigs is different from Green to shades of Charteuse all where in the scale heads except the Pumkin/chart this color was green... Check your jig source before buying... Never had this problem before. ??

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if you bought them direct or mail order. I've had plastics that showed one color in the color charts and got faded out colors when they arrived.

Could have sat in the sun wherever you got them from. Sometimes you can't totally blame the product, I'd contact Southern Pro and talk to them about it. I've never had a problem with the stuff I've gotten from them.

Fatman

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    I just received my order of southern pro Jigs (4) four different color jigs and the Charteuse on all four jigs is different from Green to shades of Charteuse all where in the scale heads except the Pumkin/chart this color was green... Check your jig source before buying... Never had this problem before. ??
    Is this the first time you ordered from them? If not, how was the quality of the last order? And if it was bad, why did you re-order from them? I've been using their products for years with no problems with an order and if i did get something i wasn't happy with, i'd contact them, not flame them on a message board. Did you even try to rectify your problem with them personally before you posted that their quality was poor?

Post Thanks / Like

I love southern pro jigs and although the slight difference in color sometimes makes a difference, sometimes it can be for the better. I have bought lots of jigs from them and I will continue too. I think they make a great product and I have caught thousands of fish on their tubes. Sorry to hear you were not satisfied and maybe they will send you something to satisfy you.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Crappieseeker, I've used their products as long as I've known of them and have no complaints. I've never ordered direct though, I get them from Monk or Cabellas. My only complain is they don't make a 3 inch curly tail I use Calcutta for these.
    Don't outsmart your common sense!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious to know where you purchased these RR, maybe they aren't really Southern Pro and are a copy cat cheapo being passed off for the SP.

I've just started using SP this year and gotta admit that I really like them and have caught a lot of fish with them already.

Post Thanks / Like

It make's no difference where I got them , and I too Am Big on Southern Pro used them for many years. I usually get them from Cabela's but got lazy and ordered on line. I did contact the people that I got them from and they said send them back. I also contacted Southern Pro and they too will make it good. So there all's well that ends well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    Is this the first time you ordered from them? If not, how was the quality of the last order? And if it was bad, why did you re-order from them? I've been using their products for years with no problems with an order and if i did get something i wasn't happy with, i'd contact them, not flame them on a message board. Did you even try to rectify your problem with them personally before you posted that their quality was poor?
    "ditto"...........I agree......good reply..
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

Post Thanks / Like

Well crap, here we went from a case of the prematurely whizzed-off to satisfied before I had time to jump on the dogpile.

I agree with what's-his-name, this dump is going downhill fast.

A guy gets CHEATED after many years of purchasing a good product, through no fault of his own, and all you guys want him to do is give those rascals the benefit of a doubt. WELL, I never...:D

Post Thanks / Like

Tall Timber, Thank You

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast