Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hi-Tek Rod Holders

Folks I want to tell you that if anyone is wanting rod holders these are the people to talk to. We wanted a special set-up for pulling cranks on the side of the boat so I talked with Scott at Hi-Tek Stuff on Monday and he helped us figure out what we needed and today they where at my front door waiting for us. We have them up front for rigging so we knew want we wanted and again the folks at Hi-Tek came through. So if anyone is needing rod holders talk to Scott at Hi-Tek and he WILL get you set up.
    Thanks again Scott!
    Monk

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt about it...hiteks are the best.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

hate to diagree with you G-3Fisherman but BEE-READY are the best. in my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    hate to diagree with you G-3Fisherman but BEE-READY are the best. in my opinion

Everyone has their opinions which are a dime a dozen, but after what Scott did for me I would have to disagree with you Beagle. When you can call the people up and order a special made product and they have it at your door in 4-days and its built to your needs than thats the best in my book, but like I said thats just my opinion!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longliner View Post
    Everyone has their opinions which are a dime a dozen, but after what Scott did for me I would have to disagree with you Beagle. When you can call the people up and order a special made product and they have it at your door in 4-days and its built to your needs than thats the best in my book, but like I said thats just my opinion!!
    That doesn't happen allot. If I were in the market for that product I would consider that company because of your testimony Monk, I could give you a dozen opinions for $.09 but this one is free
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

fine with me.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

What are the differences between Hi Tech and Bee Readys? I'm thinking about a set of one or the other this year.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There is not much differance in the two from what I have seen. They both look like nice rod racks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    What are the differences between Hi Tech and Bee Readys? I'm thinking about a set of one or the other this year.
    The Hi-teks are kinda similar to the Bee readys but the genius in the Hi-teks is in their simplicity and efficiency of design. They are much "cleaner" if that makes any sense.
    I got 350 heads on a 305 engine.
    I get 6 miles to the gallon.
    I aint got no good intentions.

Post Thanks / Like

Speck, like the man said their simple to use, and Scott will make them to fit your needs and I will say whatever you need just tell him and he will make them to fit. As far as the price, I haven't priced any others but I'd say he is as close for what he does as anyone. He is a fisherman just like us trying to make a living and giving people what they want. Please give him a chance and judge for yourself. Like I said, their no fuss and easy to use. We wanted something different and he came through for us.
    Monk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast