Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Question New Crappie Club

Hey Central Arkansas, what about starting up a Crappie Fishing Club? It might be great to get together and share stories while crunching on some slab fillets! I'd certainly be intersted if anyone else is. Please let me know what you think. I love to Crappie fish anyway you can possibly do it, jigging, trolling, yo-yo's, camping or whatever!
    Midsouth Tackle Pro Staff
    "Home of the Super Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I am with you. I would love to see Arkansas have a crappie club. It may get old quick with Jerry and Darryly kicking our butts but would be fun. Not to mention learn a thing or two and meet a few folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot, a good butt kicking ain't half bad as long as they share some secrets! LOL.......but seriously, I think it would be a lot of fun who enjoy fishing different areas and catching Crappie year round. It may also be a good way to get those women involved so they might not mind us doing what we love to do. Especially if a few wives get involved occasionally and who knows, they might even want to have a few co-ed tournaments. I know my wife loves to catch and eat crappie.......just not to fond of cleaning them yet!
    "Home of the Super Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good idea, never been a member of a fishing club. I would be interested, how do you go about it, and what is involved?

3GD

Post Thanks / Like

I would think that just getting together for coffee or a quick fishing trip would get things started. I don't know much about fishing clubs, but I used to coon hunt professionally and those clubs were pretty easy to run. Central Arkansas has plenty of good fishing and I just think it would be interesting to get together to learn from each other and who knows, maybe a small group that can keep each other informed where they are biting. Just an idea, but I have'nt seen much repsonse to it?
    "Home of the Super Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good thing to me.Why don't we set a date at a lake and see who shows up. I'm with you , sounds like a good way to network and keep up with accruate reports and meet some good folks. I'm in.

3GD

ratherBfishin Guest

Hello guys, I am new here and was reading your post on starting a fishing club. Sounds great, let me know how I can help. I have a friend or two that I know would get involved as well. I am new to central Ar and would love to have something like that to do every once in a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie camp might be a good place to meet. I know that its not really in central Arkansas but I think alot of folks are planning on going as am I. Just a thought. Probably would be some folks with enough crappie fishing experience that they might have some advice on setting one up. Any one else with an idea needs to speak up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in and willing to contribute when I can though I'm pretty tied to Lakes Hamilton and Greeson. It would be a great place to meet others who are interested and actively crappie fishing. I'm sure we could help each other out in many different ways and maybe even take on an annual project like hosting a fishing day for a children's home or something.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

ratherBfishin Guest

I like the way Darryl thinks. I would love to pitch in to organize some sort of kid fish day. By the way Darryl that is a nice fish in your picture, did I read somewhere on here that you caught that one while on a guided trip with that Jerry Blake fella ?:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast