Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yadkin Guide....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yadkin Guide....

Some folks need some add a seats...You got any left?

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I wish I had a truck load.

I ran out several weeks ago and when I tried to reorder, I could not get any answer. No e-mail replies or phone call answers. I do not know what happened but I would like talk to someone in charge. If they do not want to make them then I will. It is too good of a product to let it drop.

I appreciate everyone asking but I don't have any at this time.

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

man I'm glad I got mine then. Do you have any of the plastic pieces the seats go into. I saw them on there website before but I want to get a couple if this co is going out of business.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I have adapters but that is all.

The only thing I have is a few adapters. What you want are the bushings for where the pedestals go through the arms. Is that correct? If so, I don't have any of those.

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

yea that's what I want Maynard...What's the deal at add-a-seat? Know anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not Really

I think I know what happened but I don't know for sure. Since I don't know for sure, I won't say here. If anyone does know for sure I would certainly like to know. If you don't want to say on here then please PM me. If anyone knows how to contact the person who owns this outfit or holds the patent PLEASE tell me who they are and how to contact them.

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused about this as well. A great product obviously with a reasonable amount of demand. Glad I got mine when I did. I would be interested in finding out what happened. I'll eventually need some more inserts where the seats slip in, they seem to be wearing just a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yadkin Guide View Post
    I think I know what happened but I don't know for sure. Since I don't know for sure, I won't say here. If anyone does know for sure I would certainly like to know. If you don't want to say on here then please PM me. If anyone knows how to contact the person who owns this outfit or holds the patent PLEASE tell me who they are and how to contact them.

Yadkin Guide
    Well they WAS a sponsor on my site as well....I personally talked wif Mark Sweet who was in charge of runnin this operation while they was wif E2solutions.......heres the deal....E2 dropped Shorline Products (which is the owner/makers & patented holders of Add-A-Seat).

What has happen is E2 has turned off theyre website.Then when you goto shoreline all there contact phone# fax # & email all converts you to E2 (which isnt gettin no mail or nothn pertainin to add-a-seat anymore)

They only way to get ahold of them as of right now is personally goto Batesville, IN 47006 & locate them or mail them a letter to
    Shorline Products, Inc.
    PO Box 420
    Batesville, IN 47006

When I started dealin wif them it was Todd Oliver in charge....then he left & Mark Sweet came aboard.....now Add-A-Seat is out of E2 marketin bussiness.

All this info came directly from Mark Sweet today!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Bluegill. Is there a phone # so people can order parts or units?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sportsman223 View Post
    Thanks for the info Bluegill. Is there a phone # so people can order parts or units?
    They are no active workin # to get ahold of them.The # on their site Shoreline Products Add-A-Seat is a # to E2 & isnt a proper workin # ( I mean its a workin # but E2 will not discuss the shoreline products wif noone)....I spoke wif Mark for about 30 minutes & he tried & even contacted a few more guys there while i was on the phone & noone has noway of contacting them since all there info points to E2.

I would suggest sumone drop them a letter in the mail & see if they get a reply....im thinkin since they have a P.O. Box address & not a physical 1 that a person may have a hard time locatin them in there home town (if they even have a place to locate).

If this will help anyone is all i can help wif.......Our home office and warehousing is located just off I-74, 60 miles southeast of Indiananapolis, in Batesville, Indiana.

Maybe if sumone is close to that town they can check further for us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast