Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton lake report 5/11/10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton lake report 5/11/10

water was 65 dg, clear in main lake, cloudy in sons creek and greaser creek, birch branch and turnback clear, and patches of stained water. crappie still in 12 to 17 feet of water, slow trolling jigs just up off the bottom. few walley casting a silver spoon to the points ( all to small). caught probably 50 to 75 small crappie, had 4 keepers, nice day to be out lousy day to be catching.

now for another story, had something happen to me today that has never happened befor, EVER,NEVER, got to the ramp and two guys were right behind Darrell and I,and Darrell spoke to the guy unloading the boat, he just turned his head and looked down, I spoke to the other guy, same thing, just nothing, no response, so I tried again, looked right at me and nothing, I said Damn you a grouchy old coot. still nothing, you always this hatefull, just walked off, fished all day and guess who got back to the ramp same time as us YEP same two, man thought I will speak to him again, he poped out of the boat up the hill not a smile word or look, well I be darned. it is unbeleavable I couldnt make some one smile or hit me or get ticked off at me for something I said or did, those men are awsome. NOW NOTHING WRONG WITH NOT SPEAKING TO ME JUST NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. KINDA PUZZLING, PEACE
    Last edited by beagle man; 05-11-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they're deaf?
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Did ya use any sign language Beagle?:p

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default that might be

your good fortune that they didn't speak? Sounds like a great day to be out, would have went myself but mowing was on my mind with rain moving in again.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sure wish I would have been out today fishing. Glad you got out and enjoyed the weather even if you didn't catch your limit.

Post Thanks / Like

bet y'alls right two deaft guys. I apoligize I thoght they were just rude. my mistake. yea pole bender fished all your secret spots, they are still safe.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle You Have Been Burning Up The Water By Your Posts. One End Of The Lake To The Other.

Maybe Its A Better Day For A Boat Ride Than Fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

well I been trying to fish new places, fish and old standard spot then off to a new one, kinda fun, will take a bit to figure the new spots out, but I think I can, and the boat ride is nice too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    bet y'alls right two deaft guys. I apoligize I thoght they were just rude. my mistake. yea pole bender fished all your secret spots, they are still safe.
    Good but I have a trailer load of new secret spots just waiting to be sunk.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I've encountered deaf folks before and always found that when they made eye contact they would read your lips and either sign or at least smile and point to their ear and shake their head

My opinion is they are CDC lurkers and saw Beagles post about packin' a 40 cal and thought he was just too mean a Hombre to take a chance on p!$$!n off:D

Quote Originally Posted by polvo View Post
    Maybe they're deaf?
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast