Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Public Thanks To Jimbo!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Public Thanks To Jimbo!

Jim offered up and took me on the water last Thursday as I had just gotten in the area for a long weekend of fishing, but my partner hadn't showed with the boat yet.

We met at Long Shoal @ 6 bells and hit the water immediately, ran up Tebo and had a pretty successful day, working our way down towards the main lake.

Can't say I've met a nicer guy to share a boat with, and he even gave me a crappie counter, which got some serious use the remaining three days!

Again, Thank You Sir!

As for the fishing.......Friday/Saturday we found really good fish up the Grand and it seemed as though the further you go up, the better the bite.....not sure how this weather will affect them now, but don't be afraid to fish the main channel pockets, they are there.

Cleaned limits everyday and even let a couple 15" and 16" females go as they were still full of eggs.

All in all, a fantastic trip, good people, good fishing, and can't wait to get back down. I'm putting together a "summer pattern" trip now.... any suggestions on dates?

U

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good day out. Glad I was able to help. I think everyone on the Mo board would be happy to help another member. Sounds like your week-end ended up successful even with the wind. You're a great group of guys. Again, I'm glad I was able to help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Job Jimbo

and a good job to RouteU....... glad you had a great time......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

That is what this site is all about. You are right, Jimbo, there is a great group of people on this site. Glad you guys had some good fishing.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding report. nice to see people helping out people like everyone says this is a great site, congrats on the good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie