PDA

View Full Version : Non-ethanol Fuel Locations

speck tackler
05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Don't know about the rest of you, but I had almost rather paddle my boat than put ethanol based gas in it. Thought it might be helpful to everyone if folks would post the locations of any West TN retailers who sell non-ethanol gas.

Personally, I am intersted in any locations in or around Jackson, Huntingdon, McKenzie, Paris or Big Sandy. However, for the benefit of others, if you know of any location, that would be great.

I don't know the names or addresses (will try to get and post them later), but there is a convenience store on Hwy. 45 in Selmer, just South of McDonalds and Hardees, as well as one just east of Lexington on Hwy. 412, and another on Hwy. 70 East between Camden and New Johnsonville. All three of these location have very prominent signs, indicating that there is no ethanol in their fuels.

Anyone know of others???

ribit
05-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Joelton, Tn.
I 24 exit #35 go south on Whites Creek Pk ere bouts 1/2 mile give or take a bit on right. Heritage Travel Center

jaxxman
05-11-2010, 08:45 AM
One of mybest friends owns a gas station in Jackson, I asked him about finding ethanol free gas, he said there wasnt any, he said places may advertise they are ethanol free but they really arent. I would bet on what he says.. does anyone know for sure these plaaces are really ethanol free.. I hope so.. I dont like it either..

1860 WarEagle
05-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Lewis West End Tire in Trenton has non-ethanol fuels

Cane Pole
05-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Don't know about the rest of you, but I had almost rather paddle my boat than put ethanol based gas in it. Thought it might be helpful to everyone if folks would post the locations of any West TN retailers who sell non-ethanol gas.

Personally, I am intersted in any locations in or around Jackson, Huntingdon, McKenzie, Paris or Big Sandy. However, for the benefit of others, if you know of any location, that would be great.

I don't know the names or addresses (will try to get and post them later), but there is a convenience store on Hwy. 45 in Selmer, just South of McDonalds and Hardees, as well as one just east of Lexington on Hwy. 412, and another on Hwy. 70 East between Camden and New Johnsonville. All three of these location have very prominent signs, indicating that there is no ethanol in their fuels.

Anyone know of others???

Pure station in Huntingdon (on East Main) only sells regular. It is usually 10 cents higher than ethanol. Co-op in Paris sells regular. The Country Junction store sells regular too.

Cane Pole
05-11-2010, 09:17 AM
One of mybest friends owns a gas station in Jackson, I asked him about finding ethanol free gas, he said there wasnt any, he said places may advertise they are ethanol free but they really arent. I would bet on what he says.. does anyone know for sure these plaaces are really ethanol free.. I hope so.. I dont like it either..

There are ethanol test kits available. I don't have one. Sounds like I need to get one. If they don't see what the advertise, well report it so we will know.

Cane Pole
05-11-2010, 10:55 AM
see=sell above. Dang post time out. Stand me in a corner. My 2 finger typing sucks.

DTG
05-11-2010, 11:17 AM
If a station adv. that they are selling non-eth. then they are. If they get caughht by the state, the fine is more than the rewards by far.

TN Hillbilly
05-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada (http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=TN)

fish4u
05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Clenneys in milan at the y in front of milan hospital.

canebreaker
05-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Looks like I'll have to drive a while to get some.

A couple of stores advertise non-ethanol, but aren't listed.
Nashville, TN. Lebanon Pike, east of Andrew Jackson.

Kenlake slab
05-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Quick Stop on highway 45 between Greenfield and Bradford.

sls
05-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Bruceton across from the police station and in Camden between the main intersection and the court house on the right large sign

G-3 Driver
05-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Wooten Oil Co. in Covington,tn and Lakeside market in Harmontown Ms,have non-ethanol fuel. Wooten has 93 octane no ethanol.