Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New to this Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default New to this Forum

Hello,

I just found this forum. As you can tell I am already looking forward to spring since it is January and I am searching fishing websites. We are from the Chicago area but we bought a home on Lake of the Ozarks a few years back. The Crappie fishing has been exceptional from the dock but I am looking forward to trying other spots now that we have a boat. I hope to learn a thing or two from you all. Have a great day.
    JoyJoy
    Lake of the Ozarks
    46 mm

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you joined up joyjoy, I fish up in you neck of the woods. I fish from the 35-65mm. There are a few good fish coming in right now. Let me know when you are at your place I stop by ur dock and say hello.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I will be down this weekend. We are coming down to view some nesting eagles near the dam but there is always time to throw the pole in. I hope I catch a few!!!!
    JoyJoy
    Lake of the Ozarks
    46 mm

Post Thanks / Like

I saw one last weekend around 38mm cruising up and down. They are sure pretty to watch fly.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion