Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: NEW POLES (to me!)

Post Thanks / Like

Default NEW POLES (to me!)

I have been a die hard BnM pole fan longer than I can remember, but I have found another that is going to give me 2 choices for poles instead of just one. I ordered some of the Russ Bailey signature poles from Richard Williams last Monday and recieved them on Thursday (Same WEEK!!!!) and was able to take them out and try them yesterday. I fish with 2 poles all the time and I kept a RW-RB in one hand and a BnM in the other. The RW pole has the sensitivity I've never found in any other pole besides BnM's. They also have the backbone to pull out the big ones. Lightest pole with that much backbone I've ever seen!! I will keep a RW-RB pole in one hand and my BnM in the other from now on!! Did several e-mail corresponses with Richard and he is super quick and nice to deal with!! He has a special on right now for CC members and it's well worth it!! He is "1weezer" on here if you want to contact him and find out more. He also has some trolling poles, and I imagine the quality of them would match the RB Sig. poles, which I feel couldn't be better!!
    Thanks a bunch -- Richard!!:D :D :D
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

I have four of his crappie Wizard 10' and they are second to none, I have several BnMs and I have all but quit using them...Mike

ray Guest

the little spinners, Richard has for sale, are nice, work great, 3 bearings and if I remember right only about $14.00 each. I have 5 of his rods - they are great.

Post Thanks / Like

Richard's rods are great. Won two of em at the TeeZur tourney, one of which is a Russ Bailey. They're both great to fish with. Next time I buy new, it'll be his. Plus, you're right, he's a heck of a guy.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Might be interested in a few of his poles. Thinking about another 10ft and 11ft if the price is right. If I like them I will spread the word in my part of country. Its hard to beat the price of Bass Pro when they have there Spring Sale in Memphis. I picked up a Wally Marshall last year and it has the backbone but not that senstive to me. He has some good trolling rods. Post a link and I might take a look. Mo'nback what lengths did you buy and are they ultra lights or a medium action rod?

Good fishing,
    Spawner
    Last edited by spawner; 01-10-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spawner
    Might be interested in a few of his poles. Thinking about another 10ft and 11ft if the price is right. If I like them I will spread the word in my part of country. Its hard to beat the price of Bass Pro when they have there Spring Sale in Memphis. I picked up a Wally Marshall last year and it has the backbone but not that senstive to me. He has some good trolling rods. Post a link and I might take a look. Mo'nback what lengths did you buy and are they ultra lights or a medium action rod?
    Spawner
    Here's the link to his website: http://www.crappiewizard.com/

Here's where you can view his poles: crappiestuff.com

I bought his 10.5 foot poles for vertical jigging and love them! The backbone and senitivity are hard to match and you won't beat the price! You can e-mail his web address at his site or PM him on here; "1weezer". He will get with you on the price. He has a special on for CC members right now. He has 10 and 12 ft trolling poles, the 10.5 ft jigging Russ Bailey poles, 7.5 ft ultra light, and a 10 ft ultra light (I think). It would definetly be worth your time to check them out.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mo'nback,

What's up?...I am doing good..Do you have the Russ Bailey 10.5 rod?....I might pick one of these up...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye