Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Heres something that takes up some of my fishing time!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Heres something that takes up some of my fishing time!

Myself and two buddies headed over to bike week 3/3 for the last weekend. It was 34* when we pulled out! We were planning to stay there a couple of days then head up to SC and then turn West and ride the Dragon Tail in Tennessee. After one night in Daytona we decided to head to the Keys instead as we had already been to the Dragon Tail. We stayed a night in Ilamorada? then headed into Key West the next morning. Spent almost the entire day there. Crossed the Everglades then headed back up the West Coast of FL towards home. We skirted Tampa then when we got to Ocala we turned West towards PC Beach. Stayed the night in Chiefland FL then we got up and had a 700 mile day to Vicksburg MS, home the 7th day. What a ride, it's all about the miles/journey with us three, 2900 miles in 7 days. Here are three pictures I will cherish forever.

BamaFan

There are two things to aim for in life: First, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieves the second. Author unknown, but I like it!

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, it sounds like yall had alot of fun. That has to take a toll on the body doing that many miles in such a short time. Glad you enjoyed it.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, is that Russ with you? Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! I told my wife motorcycles have GOT to be fun to ride down open roads, and she said "not a chance in H*LL!" LOL Figured I better not push the issue if I wanted to stay married!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jlaughlin72 View Post
    Steve, it sounds like yall had alot of fun. That has to take a toll on the body doing that many miles in such a short time. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Johnny my butt/back never bothers me, I have a back rest and I can stretch out like I'm in my recliner. The only thing that gets me after 10-12 hrs riding is my elbows and knees start to get sore because of the vibration. But I am always ready to go again after a good nights sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaFishNut View Post
    Steve, is that Russ with you? Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! I told my wife motorcycles have GOT to be fun to ride down open roads, and she said "not a chance in H*LL!" LOL Figured I better not push the issue if I wanted to stay married!!
    Yes Scott that is Russ and incase you did not notice him without his hair the other partner in fun, he was in slots also but has moved on to the Retail business. If these guys can get off work they will go anywhere with me or I with them.
    STEVE
    BamaFan

There are two things to aim for in life: First, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieves the second. Author unknown, but I like it!