PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the warm welcome

OHIO JIM
01-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am also new to the computer so I am amazed at all the different states that have welcomed Me. I have fished Lake Hickory NC, Dale Hollow Tn, and of course Lakes in Ohio. Dennis I will be coming back to Dale Hollow in the spring.
Thanks again to everyone
Jim

Crappie Reaper
01-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am also new to the computer so I am amazed at all the different states that have welcomed Me. I have fished Lake Hickory NC, Dale Hollow Tn, and of course Lakes in Ohio. Dennis I will be coming back to Dale Hollow in the spring.
Thanks again to everyone
Jim

Be careful Jim, this board can turn you into a computer nerd in no time flat.
Welcome to Crappie.com!

DENNIS BOWERS
01-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Jim,Let Me Know When You Come. We"ll Try to Meet For Coffee or soda!!

Scales
01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks again to everyone
Jim
Welcome aboard Jim, I see you have fished Lake Hickory. I live in Hickory and can be in the lake in about 10-15 minutes. Hope you had good fishing while you were here and best of luck to ya! If you ever come back this way maybe we can hook up for a day's fishing......