Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mark Twain lately?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark Twain lately?

Has anyone been out on Mark Twain the last few days? Will be headed there tomorrow and Saturday to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Two buddies went Tuesday...they are pretty good most of the time...it was very tough. Only a few keepers (didn't keep them).
    Gadget Man

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark Twain

Don't know if you'll get this, but I was there wednesday and caught 10 keepers around the trees in 20 to 30 ft of water 10 ft down with jigs, 8 out of the 10 where 12-13 inch.
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Post Thanks / Like

Fished there sat. Batts died pretty early in the wind, so I ended up just pulling up to deep trees and jigging between 6' and 10' ft down. Ended up with 10 fish between 10" and 11". All females still holding.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished from 9-4 today- great eday to be on the water. Ended up with 5 over 9". It was tough fishing, but I probably spent too much time trying to get a shallow bite going. The water ended up getting to 64 degrees by the late afternoon. I did catch a couple on a small beetle spin late int he afternoon, along with a nice 3 pound channel cat- thanks to braid, I got it in the boat and he rode home with the crappie!