Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp

Not much more I can add that hasn't been said already.
    I notice that most aren't talking about how the fishing was this past weekend. Here is how our days went:
    Thursday---14 keepers in that wind wasn't bad if you ask me.
    Friday---38 keepers in the wind between thunder storms.
    Saturday---35 keepers and more thunder storms.
    Sunday---15 very nice fish Sunday morning.
    We prolly caught 5 or 6 shorts to every keeper so a LOT of fish came into my boat last weekend. I enjoyed every minute of it. It's always my pleasure to fish with my good friends Chris and Quinn. Looking forward to doing it again.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, I haven't heard much on the fishing aspect........... sounds like they were still there to be caught though! Very productive weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, you should change your name to "THE FISHING MACHINE"

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to you Chris and Rugs on 4 very productive days. It was nice to meet you three and again at the marina for lunch Sat.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob, as always, it was a pleasure to fish with you and Quinn. I wish I lived closer so we could do it more often. Thanks again for puting up with me all weekend.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Bob can I just follow you around next camp please? I sure couldn't find them.

Post Thanks / Like

Good seeing you Bob, if even just for a short "hello"...

Did your poured baits outproduce? Or was everyone on board getting to throw your baits?

Post Thanks / Like

Bob your a good man, and I enjoyed fishing with Speck again too, kinda like a dejavu except I caught fish each time I went out Mr. Qwack invited me down to Knob sometime and I really look forward to this late spring and summer fishing with you guys.
    I have a brother-in-law moving here in June and I really want to get him down there. He never fished until he went with me and he caught a few when they were here in Marshall back in Oct. and he is stoked on it. Just imagine what will happen if the city slicker gets down to Truman with you guys!!
    As far as the lack of fishing reports, well, we hadn't got all the Hugging and holding hands out of the way yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    Did your poured baits outproduce? Or was everyone on board getting to throw your baits?
    Joe I think that may have made a difference, when we all were fishing the same creek and the reports I was hearing from everyone else they struggled a bit more(even a couple of guys fishing a tournament ).
    And I must say, not that Bob is the all knowing, but when we were out Friday, he told a man and his son what we were doing, then a while later, the passed by us and said "Yea, we've caught some trying what you had told us"
    It just goes to show, that if you share your knowledge with folks they either listen and try it or don't.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Well the catching started slow for us but ended strong.

Thursday 0
    Friday 20
    Saturday 15 (fished by myself JLT was in bed):rolleyes:
    Sunday 44

Great seeing everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    Good seeing you Bob, if even just for a short "hello"...

Nice to see you again, Joe.
    We didn't use any baits except mine, Joe. As far as outproducing others......
    well, from the reports back at camp on Thur, Fri, and Sat, I would have to say they did. Then again, I'm a bit partial to them.
    Come on down and fish with me sometime.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast