Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on camp

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My thoughts on camp

Well well well I don't know where to start. I might should start with Betty but I need to thank all the powers at be first!
    Buck Wheat, Bug Man, The ice trailer gang, Monty for the rosaries lol, and countless others THANK YOU

Ok.. I new things were going to be intresting when the first thing I see is "Bondage Betty" she was a real looker but just full of hot air. :D
    Bugs and Monk well... wow yall were like a train wreck full of circus clowns. I'm still grinning about Bugs making fun of Monks and his pointing weather report!
    Gator Bit You has no taste in football teams but a class act J/k it was great to finaly meet you.
    Craig, it was great to see you again.You always have a place in my boat anytime. I will find that SOB that stole your rod!
    Buck Wheat is a heck of a good person! thanks again!
    Team way up north (Wisconsin i think) glad yall made it down and please come back soon.
    Bob fish water logged the whole time! Holly cow man.yall fished in some hard core stuff.
    Ole bigbe man of few words but when he speaks its worth listening to. It was great to see you again. Yall slap put it on em.
    Jared good to see you again, we need to fish together one of these days
    Quinn..... hmmm buddy your like a time x watch, you take a licking and keep on ticking lol I still think you should get the camp spirit award lol
    I don't know where to start on ole Spring hill wannabe. Jim I truely enjoyed every minute of our trip! you are a fine friend and I mean that.
    I know I missed a ton of people but everyone I met were class acts and a fine representation of what Camp and this site is all about. To those that didn't make it, I look farward to seeing you next time. I have made alot a true friends because of this site and if anyone needs anything just let me know MO QWACK OUT
    P.S I have a new love for pickled eggs LOL
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mo quack

It was nice meeting you at camp

Post Thanks / Like

Qwack,

Don't blame poor Monk about the weather reports! It was me who came back to Bugman and Monk into a cove and tried to inform them. I didn't want to go all the way back into the cove. And you know those 2, they were not happy until they made me come all the way into the back of the cove to tell them about the storm coming in.

I was just trying to save Monk! I mean Monk is a really good guy. Granted he is missing a few screws. I mean would you spend the night in a tent with Bugman?

Both Bugman and Monk were making fun of me for coming to tell them about the storm. I was the one who was pointing to the sky trying to get there attention. LOL think next time I will just go pickup Monk and let Bugman get wet.

Going to start charging both of them for any future weather reports at camp too!:D

Post Thanks / Like

X2 Qwack that's all I can say, my fingers hurt.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed seeing and spending time with Krystal. I hardly knew you were there.:D
    Looking forward to fishing with you soon.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

HEY.....HEY.....HEY.....POINT.......POINT A HALF MILE AWAY...........i'll never forget that:D:D:DIt was good to meet you quack just didn't get to spend much time with you we'll have to remedy that next time aroundbtw way to stick it out,good fishin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet you & I (we) thank you for the offer to take us fishing when Badaxed's boat was in for repair. Hope to wee ya'll again & fishihg with you would be great.
    A WI Badger & B1G 10(Now 12)Fan

Post Thanks / Like

Qwack it was nice meeting and talking to you.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Nice meeting you. Will again I'm sure.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Qwack...Was a pleasure meeting you sir. At least we are all in the SEC!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast