Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: core shot revisited

Post Thanks / Like

Default core shot revisited

I doug out another mold and tried the blood line look on it to. After re dipping the bait it gave it a good profile for dock shooting. Hopefully I can get out this week to try em

Post Thanks / Like

crappieday, is that a custom mold or one that can be bought on line. I actually sent a picture similar to that to someone to see about a mold almost just like that. I have not seen a mold out like that. Am I overlooking something or is this one of your custom molds? Great looking bait by the way. It looks similar to the twitchy minnow but bulkier. Is it that mold with an extra dip? you do some awesome work man. Did you get the pm I sent about that jacobs mold with the fish head. It has the eye holes and would look great with a stinger tail on a two inch size.

Post Thanks / Like

I see you answered my question on the DIY soft plastics post. I thought that looked like the twitchy. Great work and I think I might buy that mold. Someone had one for sale at one time for a discount but I must not have been fast enough because they did not respond to my post. Looks like I will just have to order one from Bear.

Post Thanks / Like

its a nice mold that injects well, never had a bad injection with it, its a little thin as far as the bait goes but when dipped its just right. I made some more with a baby blue core and it looked REALLY good in the water

Post Thanks / Like

Next thing you know we'll see him in Entrepreneur Magazine as having made millions of dollars selling manufacturing rights to the big tackle companies so all he has to do is go fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

Nice baits buddy

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

crappieday, that is the reason I did not buy one of those molds to start with is because it was a little thin. I guess it did not cross my mind to re-dip it to thicken it up some.

Post Thanks / Like

that is 1 beautiful minnow. are they for sell?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, They will be. I am working on an order of them for a local shop but after that they will be

Post Thanks / Like

those look great keith,,,let me know how they work for ya.
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sothunfried View Post
    those look great keith,,,let me know how they work for ya.

thanks, putting them under some docks in the morning. I added some to your package

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast