Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks to all for a great welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to all for a great welcome!

Thanks to all that made me feel very welcomed. What a great bunch of guys. Friday and Saturday supper was stuffing. Met so many new people. Met Nitro who I found out to be the father-in-law of a student I had at St. Charles. It's a small world.
    Bugman let me know when you need some light work done. I'll get Monk to get Cliff and Harold to take care of it.
    Rugsrme, thanks for cooking the brats even though they didn't get eat much with all the fish.
    Dan and Paula, thanks for the Ice and good food.
    Jarod, heck of a job. I'm sure this thing got bigger than you ever thought it would.
    OSS, thanks for the Crappie counter and look forward to seeing more pics of you catches.
    Cliff, we need the Apple Pie recipe.
    Waterboy, Smitty and crew, thanks for the hushpuppies. I thought they were made from Murrels. I also picked up taking out the ribs from those crappie with the skins on. Thanks for letting me watch clean you fish the first night.
    You guys led by Buckwheat did a great job on the fish and other fried goodies.
    Sorry if I left anyone out. It wasn't because you didn't make an imperssion.
    So many to thank, so much fine food, and so many good people I met.
    Look forward to meeting you all again. :DTHANKS!!:D

Post Thanks / Like

What a great time at Crappie camp meeting new people and now I can put the names with faces. Thanks Jared for being a great host, OSS for the Crappie counter, that took alot of work to put that many together and all the other people that made Crappie camp a huge success. Coz, enjoyed talking to you and Jim, hope we will see you at the next Crappie camp.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad