Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Crappie Camp Pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010 Crappie Camp Pics.

What a turn out, I couldn't get a exact head count, but it had to be a 100+. With the wind finally dying down Saturday, there many limits of crappie being caught so there was no shortage of fish for the fish fry..... I don't know who brought the Crappie Cake but it was really a nice touch to an already big bash. I got several random pic.... as you can see when food is the drawing card it works..... what a feast, I am sure no one left hungry..... A special thanks to Buckwheat again this year for the fish cooker and the cooking, and everywhere you looked there was a cdc'er doing something,cooking,peeling,dipping, running food back and forth from one tent to another.... Bugmans call on the tent was I think a super call, we couldn't escape the rain so it was a nice place to hang out.....I got to meet at least 20 new people, and I had a nice pic of "Abby" but it didn't turn out,dog gone it......I know I passed out over 80 crappie counters during the event..... ended up with 3 left over sorry I missed some of you......Old timers showed up,glad to meet buzzy and see the Beagle again....... lots of behind the scene folks that I can't even remeber, but a big Thanks to all, and thanks Dan for the Ice trailer (nice to have right handy)..again thanks Jared for getting the site.......bigger and better and lets do it again next spring....:D
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting the pics and for the crappie counter. It was great to finally get to meet you.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Cool pictures, looks like a good time.
    It's CRAPPIE season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a blast!
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pics Monty. What a great bunch of people we had this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the pics, Monty...and for the Crappie Counter. You know I'll never need 15 beads. Or....maybe make some with some smaller beads for all the No Joe's I catch!!

A big X2 on all your thanks to everyone....well done.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    Thanks for the pics, Monty...and for the Crappie Counter. You know I'll never need 15 beads. Or....maybe make some with some smaller beads for all the No Joe's I catch!!

A big X2 on all your thanks to everyone....well done.
    That was funny Joe, having him make you one with those little tinny Indian beads:D
    And a X3 on the thanks.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

already got my roach clip on the new bead thingy.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys had a good time ! I want to attend next year's Crappie Camp for sure . I couldn't get the vacation time off from work . We are working nearly every Saturday .
    Maybe I'll meet up with a few of you guys in the KC area sometime before then . I'd share my boat anytime with a CDC member.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the counters. My daughter won't stop showing it off. Nice meeting you.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast