Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weekend fishing weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekend fishing weather

Think I will have any luck?
    I am headed to council grove resevoir in central kansas Saturday morning after work. We should be pulling in No later than noon. According to the weather forcast, there will be scattered t-storms with a 80% chance of rain today then clearing this evening and into Saturday. The temps have been in the upper 60's to low 70's dailie and upper 40's during the night. It was 80 yesterday but after the storms, temp will be in the low 60's Saturday with an overnight lows around 46. Then back to the low 70's for Sunday.
    That being said, are the crappies going to be haywire?? It doesn't sound like they will be anywhere near their spawning beds. Would we have better luck trolling off the points in deeper water?
    look me up on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1491513101

Post Thanks / Like

With the weather predictions here you'd better install a second bilge pump in order to keep your boat ABOVE water. Looks like it'll be the wettest KY. Derby ever. They're calling for 2 to 4 inches of rain Saturday.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

I ignored the weather man last weekend. I got myself into a situation that I wished that I hadn't of. I'm staying home this weekend.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."