Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Trip With Jerry Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Trip With Jerry Blake

Went on a trip with Jerry on Lake Greson and flat wore them out. Jerry and Carlos are one class act. Myself and Danny from TN. had a great day, arrived at 7:30 am and by 8 am had already started catching fish. Danny and my self both caught our limit and a little after 5 pm we had our fillets, pictures taken, and alot of stories to tell. All I can say is if you are thinking of a guide think Action Fishing Trips, in my opinion you can't go wrong. He was free to share his knowledge and advice when asked. The pictures are on his web site HOT SPRINGS ARKANSAS AREA FISHING GUIDE SERVICE. Thanks again Jerry wonderful experiance!

Klight1122 and Danny
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard nothing but good things about JB, and the man is good at what he does, which is helping others catch crappie. Glad you had a great trip

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klight1122 View Post
    Went on a trip with Jerry on Lake Greson and flat wore them out. Jerry and Carlos are one class act. Myself and Danny from TN. had a great day, arrived at 7:30 am and by 8 am had already started catching fish. Danny and my self both caught our limit and a little after 5 pm we had our fillets, pictures taken, and alot of stories to tell. All I can say is if you are thinking of a guide think Action Fishing Trips, in my opinion you can't go wrong. He was free to share his knowledge and advice when asked. The pictures are on his web site HOT SPRINGS ARKANSAS AREA FISHING GUIDE SERVICE. Thanks again Jerry wonderful experiance!

Klight1122 and Danny
    Hey Keith:

Thanks for the plug! I'm glad y'all enjoyed the trip. Y'all made my job easy. Keep in touch and hurry back!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com