Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy

Hey Fatboy, lets go to Tims Tuesday morning. If they havent dropped the water another two feet, I think we can catch some fish. We done decent last week. There are a couple places we can run to. Do you know where Winchester Springs is? We also caught some at the Loop. I always catch some around the Bass Club bridge. I think if the water hasnt dropped much, we can do some good. I even think you could catch some on minnows too. I think it will all depend on the water though. Let me know if you can go and we will meet at the Bass Club okay. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

[B]Suits me just fine. Picked up some, should i say it, jigs in Arkansas. They had purple heads, purple bodies and purple tails, never seen that before. Bought two packs. Also, again, slap me i must be dreaming, pink heads, pink bodies and pink tails. Bought two packs of those also. I know where the Green Carp Club is in Winchester. That is where i used to put me Sea-Doo's in when i was considered "Lake Lice". Funny how times changes things huh? Gonna run up to Center Hill tomorrow and try a little bit. Haven't been there all year and i hear the water is turning over in the top end of the lake. Also, got a report this morning that the slabs are hitting right above the bottom on Normandy at Barton Springs bridge. So many reports, so little time to investigate. This is my long weekend and i am working nights for the next two because of another deal at work that is going on. Four down, one to go. Boat is on charge. MINNOWS, MINNOWS, MINNOWS and of course all the jigs is showed you i had. :D
    Last edited by fatboy; 10-09-2004 at 09:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, how can you sleep at night after buying those jigs. I'm going to have a hard time sleeping just knowing that you did.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Jigs, I knew you couldnt resist. Let me know what time you wanna meet Tuesday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't resist. Kinda like a new toy. Just had to buy them. Now whether i actually ever use them........... Tuesday about six thirty will suit me if thats ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Tuesday 6:30 at the green carp club sounds good to me. I hope I can find my way to show you the locations we have been catching fish. I'm still learning the lake. I will see you Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

I know it pretty good, just not all the names, but i won't get lost on it even though i usually fish the upper end. If we don't catch them there we will run up to rock creek bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Winchester Springs has been producing fish for me. The Bass club bridge has been. Tylers Market bridge is good some days and not so good other days. The loop where the channel narrows headed up toward Tylers Market produced good fish last week. Lee Ford bridge has produced also. I hope you can fish for a while if we are catching some.

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a call right quick, 723-0302

Post Thanks / Like

Tylers market bridge is rock creek bridge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast