Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Uncle Buck rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Uncle Buck rods

I was wondering about the rods in the bass pro shop books, They are Uncle Bucks brand ultra lites and sell for 12.00 or so. I know you get what you pay for but the way I brake rods its worth in the long run if they hold up. I was just wantin to know if anyones seen em or used them. Thanks for the in-put.
    I still use one rod at a time!!

Post Thanks / Like

My son had a couple, they are everything you could expect for a 12 dollar rod.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't notice where you were located, if your ever down south I have one I'll give you if you want it.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Panfish16 View Post
    I was wondering about the rods in the bass pro shop books, They are Uncle Bucks brand ultra lites and sell for 12.00 or so. I know you get what you pay for but the way I brake rods its worth in the long run if they hold up. I was just wantin to know if anyones seen em or used them. Thanks for the in-put.
    hey panfish 16 5 of my buddy and my old lady and me have the Bass Pro Shops® Micro Lite™ Glass Spinning Rods in 7'6". we have being beating on them for 6 month so far and all are still together fine. there bright yellow but there 19.99.they have 36 review you can read about them on the web page they got a 4.7 out of a 5 star rateing. I love my for the price its hard to bet. it is hard to put the reel in the reel seat but once its in there it aint came out. here is the link if you want check them out.Good luck fishing Bass Pro Shops Micro Lite Glass Spinning Rods

Post Thanks / Like

i had 3, i sold a couple weeks ago for $10 a piece,never had any trouble with them

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys, I might go to clarksville Bass pro and check both rods out. I just cant keep from making 2 piece rod into 3 pieces. LOL.
    I still use one rod at a time!!