Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hello im jhef and i am a fishaholic

Post Thanks / Like

Default hello im jhef and i am a fishaholic

only posted a few times and have got emails from a few folks here with alot of helpful info...thanks and i am really enjoying this forum...always been a bass fisherman crappie is new to me so ill be asking alot of questions,,,i really appreciate any info , and if anyone here is close to decatur alabama and want to fish shoot me a email, my boat is always ready to go. id be glad to trade a free trip for useful info anytime

Post Thanks / Like

HI, jhef.. Alot of info, free for the asking..

Post Thanks / Like

jhef. Theres a guy named mighty on this board who lives in Huntsville. He is a great guy. I havent heard from him in a few days but he might wanna go sometime. I live over in southern middle TN and get over that way every now and then. I might have to hook up with you one day. I dont know anything about that area, but if you put me on the crappie, I can show you how to catch them. Me and a friend fished somewhere over around the decatur area one day close to a railroad bridge if you know where that is. We done half way decent.

Post Thanks / Like

yep you was probaly fishin the flats or stump fields depending on what side of tracks you was on,, sure if you ever this way let me know in advance as far as putting you on them lol well lets just say we can definately look for em

Post Thanks / Like

jhef,Welcome From Dale hollow,Tn.!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com