Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Field day on perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Field day on perch

Fished Lake Altoona, Eau Claire, over the week end. Excellent perch fishing - 10-12 inches in about 6-7 feet of water. Was a SE wind, choppy , drizzle but they hit very well. Anyone into crappies yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Great job. Even greater someone in Wi posted something.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I hear ya!

In WI everything is "Top Secret" and no sharing. I have a place in ARK. and there isn't any attitude problem there - I often wondered why this exists in WI?

Post Thanks / Like

Not enough members from Wisconsin here yet.Top Secret?I dunno about that statement.I try and share all my reports here when I'm able to get out fishing.What more can one do?
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

did good last sunday at lake shangrila, kenosha co. coaght 30 crappie and a few nice gills. the gf cuaght a 19" LM bass,they were on the beds. fished from shore, water was about 4' deep and they were holding real tight to cover,( a couple of car tires that someone dumped god knows when.) it was about 74 and sunny water was prolly 55deg fer. headed to fredmont tues. for some white bass. wish me luck

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by lukeduke827; 05-08-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled when I saw the comment about Wisconsin fishermen not sharing: There is another website I frequent that has mainly Wisconsin residents and people that fish in Wisconsin that complain that their state is the only one that posts fishing reports, etc.

I just don't think there are many Wisconsin residents that have discovered this site yet.