Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: West TN tying.

Post Thanks / Like

Default West TN tying.

anyone in west TN tying jigs. I am wanting to get started doing it in my "free time" prob won't get many done per year. but you know rainy days at the house. I have been reading and studying up on it for about 3 months and ready to take the plunge. hey my wife even wants to catch a fish on her own jig. if anyone does it and doesn't mind me asking a few questions let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by slickwater1 View Post
    anyone in west TN tying jigs. I am wanting to get started doing it in my "free time" prob won't get many done per year. but you know rainy days at the house. I have been reading and studying up on it for about 3 months and ready to take the plunge. hey my wife even wants to catch a fish on her own jig. if anyone does it and doesn't mind me asking a few questions let me know.
    ive been at it for only bout two years but absolutely love it so feel free to shoot (PM) me a question and ill be sure to help. it is not only a great constructive hobby but its fun just to tie jigs and flies. now catching a fish on your jig. that beyond fun. it brought a tear to my eye the first fish i caught with mine. no regrets
    ADAPT OR DIE
    AND KEEP THE CHANGE-HANK JR.

Post Thanks / Like

I alos have not been at it for that long. But will help if I can also live between Jackson and Pickwick.
    ITs easy after you do it for a while. But be warned its also addicted as can be.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Go to the jig tying section! There are a GREAT bunch of people on there that will help you with anything you need. Jump right in....the waters FINE! :D