Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: head country

Post Thanks / Like

Default head country

No that wasn't me. I haven't been down in a while. Track season has me tied up right now been going and going. It slows down after this week so I plan on coming that way to fish the weekend. Smoked Brisket love doing it. Need any pointers there I can sure do that to, learned from some of the best "HEAD COUNTRY TEAM" pm me and I will give you the low down on some of the best pulled pork tricks around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrRodbender View Post
    No that wasn't me. I haven't been down in a while. Track season has me tied up right now been going and going. It slows down after this week so I plan on coming that way to fish the weekend. Smoked Brisket love doing it. Need any pointers there I can sure do that to, learned from some of the best "HEAD COUNTRY TEAM" pm me and I will give you the low down on some of the best pulled pork tricks around.
    Which Head Country team, 1 or 2?

Do you cook competitively?
    si non ire, nescies--Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I bet Dumbo was. Those two together though you better be in front of them because if you are behind them you ain't catching any. At least the crappie aren't getting their eyes popped out. Those two are so competitive that one of them would gouge their eyes out before putting them on ice, so they knew who caught it. They never split the fish up even. I miss hearing that boat around the bend and them two hollering at each other.

Post Thanks / Like

Usaully they get a little shot of "that hair on the dog that bit'cha" (crown and 7) and every thing is cool. You talk about a good time with those 2. Your sides would be split open from laughing so hard. I miss fishing with ole Slab it brakes my heart that he is going through this, he taught me how to catch'em he is the best jig fisherman I know! Hell I used to be his net man! Every boat needs a good net man LOL. EB

Post Thanks / Like

Is that Mr. R from Checotah?
    si non ire, nescies--Tim

Post Thanks / Like

No I grew up in Eufaula and now live in Collinsville and Coach in Skiatook. I grew up around Mike Reynolds. I was in his shop everyday when the Burns Brothers worked there. This is when I worked at Dougs Welding before I got smart and used my teaching degree. I tell you what though I really miss the smell of that shop and building things. You are right about Mike he is one heck of a jigman. That tire shop during the spring smelled more like fish than new tires.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike is who I was talking about, but I didn't want to mentionany names.

What is his username here?
    si non ire, nescies--Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Smoke the guys name is Mike Niessan. He use to live in Owasso a while now lives back in Ponca

Post Thanks / Like

I was talking about Mike Reynolds.:o

The older I get, the confuseder I get.:rolleyes:
    si non ire, nescies--Tim

Post Thanks / Like

No I'm talking about the guy that helped me with the smoking techniques from Head Country. I responded late

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast