Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain

Anybody fish today, just wondering how much Truman Lake has came up from all the rain we have had. Seems like every year when the crappie get ready to spawn the lake rises and jacks everything up. Might go tomorrow and check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, the long range forecast calls for chances of rain everyday of camp. Hope they are wrong as usual.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Unfortunately, the long range forecast calls for chances of rain everyday of camp. Hope they are wrong as usual.
    Unfortunately, they seem to be dead on when the forecast calls for a negative impact.....
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

Yep it changes everytime I look at it, it's hard to forcast this time of year. I have a giant white tarp I use to cover my camper, might bring it to cover the place where we are going to cook. Do you have to reserve the shelter down by the marina?, maybe we can use it if it is pouring down.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have e-mailed them about it several times with no response. When I get down there again on Monday I will just ask Richard or Brad about it. It would be a nice place to have for the Saturday evening fish fry even if the weather is nice. With the amount of people we will have it would accomadate all of us and has a concrete floor. I think it is around $20 an hour if we would clean up after words. I will try and find out. If someone would want to call down to the lodge they may be able to get a price and check availability.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to worry JackB, them weather guessers are always wrong!! By the way, I probably won't melt if they are right.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    Not to worry JackB, them weather guessers are always wrong!! By the way, I probably won't melt if they are right.:D
    I don't worry about melting Gator, at my age however, I am concerned about rust.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't worry about melting Gator, at my age however, I am concerned about rust.
    :D:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a site for the NWS that gives a 7 day forecast.

7-Day Forecast for Latitude 36.84°N and Longitude 94.61°W (Elev. 886 ft)

You'll notice that near the top, there is a place to enter your city or zip code. I have it set for Seneca where we live.
    Try it, its pretty accurate.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry JackB. I'm bringing my oil can. you can use it you need it to.LOL
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)