Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: injecting jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default injecting jigs

i was watching mississippi outdoors yesterday. there was a guide on ross barnett reservoir that said he was injecting
    jigs with crappie nibbles. has anyone done this and how do you do it. thanks for anyone's help

Post Thanks / Like

Look for the bait pump, and you'll need to use tube jigs. You twist the end of the bait pump after loading it with your crappie nibbles and fill up your tube.

Post Thanks / Like

a large syringe from tractor supply will do the same thing. I have started doing it and like the effects.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickwater1 View Post
    a large syringe from tractor supply will do the same thing. I have started doing it and like the effects.
    A small pencil will do the same thing as the injector, just a lot more work. I use the bait pump tho. It's well made and easy to operate.

Post Thanks / Like

THE BAIT PUMP - SOFT BAIT INJECTION SYSTEM ! FOR CRAPPIE FISHING AND BASS FISHING

Bait pump for me also. Like Chaunc said, well made and easy to use. I use mine all the time

Post Thanks / Like

I use three different Bait Pumps for different colors. I don't know if the fish appreciate it; but, it gives me more confidence.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Been doing it for years, i use the needles that come with cajun injector sauce, just remove the syringe part and fill the body with nibbles, tube jigs fit right in the end and squeeze, fills em right up.