Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truman,last 3 days

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman,last 3 days

3 of us caught limits everyday in a couple hours !! on the banks with jigs.first day fished sparrowfoot mainly males 10 to 12 inches . moved the next 2 days lookin for better fish. found them tues pm and again wed am.all fish were 12 to 15 inches that we kept. about half were females.the water was actually boiling with crappie. we were the only boat there. will be back soon if you see a 1654 rougneck you have found me and the slabs i hope !!

Post Thanks / Like

great catch man, i have been woundering how sparrowfoot fishing has been. i have not made it over there yet but good to hear they are there.

Post Thanks / Like

Any pictures, I like to see what a 45 fish stringer of 12 - 15" fish looks like.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn Lenny grab a buddy and lets go catch us 45. Would be more fun to catch them and take our own pictures. Sounds like it is starting to heat up again just in time for some more rain to shut them down again. Congrats on a super 3 days of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

What part of the lake did you end up moving TO where you were finding the better fish? I've got to drop my kid off at school tomorrow morning, then I'll be heading down to Truman for the rest of the day. Hoping the rain holds off until after I have my limit. I am itchin to go...

Post Thanks / Like

Default I predict rain is going north

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Damn Lenny grab a buddy and lets go catch us 45. Would be more fun to catch them and take our own pictures. Sounds like it is starting to heat up again just in time for some more rain to shut them down again. Congrats on a super 3 days of fishing.
    :D:D:D
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to go into work tonight then another 11 days off for vacation. Just had a week off and got to fish 5 or 6 days with my son. One night back to make sure everything is running smoothly with my crew and then back at the crappie again for a week and a half. Hope the rain all goes north so I can get in 8 or 9 more days of fishing before I have to go back to work.

Post Thanks / Like

did i forget to mention where i found the slabs? i think i might have a touch of alzheimers. my one friend took a pic with his cellphone but i didnt sorry'

Post Thanks / Like

I saw a guy fishing alone tonight in the quarry in a green roughneck, was that you? Fish were working the banks pretty hard but looked to be small fish. Two of us fished a couple of hours till dark and got nine, mostly females off the bank a few feet with blue and white jig and also on minnows. From what others told me it was much slower tonight than it was the last couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like

no i has 2 friends this am, had limits early, i fish the quarry sometimes, up sparrowfoot creek has lots of fish and lots of boats, not many big ones tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast