Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2 questions

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 2 questions

I was wondering if anyone has any on the water experiance with the underwater camera's and which ones you would endorse.Im looking at one of the new aqua view models.The other question is for a long weekend or possibly a weeks vacation,what would the top lake you would choose for crappie fishing.I live in Northern Il.and have had good success at Kentucky Lake and Mark Twain,which lake is hot these days,I have been away from fishing for several years and just purchaced a new Ranger and heard the lakes in Kansas are real good these days! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there Bucketman. I have an aquavu camera and like it. It is great for checking out our brush tops once they're down and for looking under docks. Basically, the rule of thumb when the infrared light is on that the visibility will be approximately 4 times you could view in that water clarity with a naked eye.

When were you wanted to take that vacation? Come on down to Arkansas and I'll put you on some nice slabs. The shad hatch this past year has been tremendous on both Lake Hamilton and Lake Greeson. That combined with warmer than normal temps making the growing season longer makes Jerry and I think we will boat 2+ pounders regularly and should haul in a few 3's this coming Spring.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]