Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Fisherman From Illinois!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Fisherman From Illinois!!!!

Hello,

Late last December I went on a guided fishing trip with Jerry Blake...He is from the Hot Springs, Arkansas area...I fished one full day on Lake Greeson and we caught pretty close to 60 fish...Most of them being crappie....The second day I fished for just a half a day....We fished Lake Hamilton and did ok but the bite was slow....You can check out the pictures of the fish we caught at crappie.com {main crappie forum}....My screen name is JCD and the title of the post is Jeremy's Crappie Fishing Trip in Arkansas....I had a wonderful time...Well, I am going back down for two more full days of fishing with Jerry in April...{April 8 & 9}...Jerry is giving me a pretty good deal...It is even a better deal..If I can find one or two more guys to go with me?...So I am looking for one or two guys to make the trip with me...I live near Alton,Illinois...I plan on driving ..The crappie fishing should be excellent in early April...If anyone is interested in going with me?....Just get back with me and we can go from there...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 01-04-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I have changed my dates for my fishing trip...Because, of work schedule...I will be fishing with Jerry Blake on April 3 for a full day and Darryl Morris on April 4 for a full day....I am driving down on April 2....If anyone is interested in going with me?..Just get back with me....I can pretty much tell you how much it is going to cost for both days...I plan on staying at a nearby hotel..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing trip

Jermey what are the dates your going to Ark? how much will it cost, license,motel,guide? fishing 2 days correct? what route will you take ? I live in southern illinois , Marion. what size are the fish you catch there? sounds interesting to me.
    Rodger, So.Ill.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Rodgerso,

What's up?...I am doing good...I will send you an pm soon with all the info...I am little hurry right now..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I am still looking for someone to go the Crappie Camp with me....It is a going to be a great time....If anyone is interested?...Just send me a pm....

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye