Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock still sucks for me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock still sucks for me

Well Darrell and I met Radioactive at tablerock, fished piney, not one single fish caught. seen Arlen catch two, wasnt a bang up shootum up kinda day, not much wind, lots of sun, clear 67dg water. and no fish, well two days in a row, If I was a crappie I would guess I would stay out of beagles way cause I want revenge against them there fishes. thanks for trying Arlen, darrell said later.

. yours truly

. the beagle man

Post Thanks / Like

Was good to see you guys on the Rock. Don't give up on it Beagle:D

Wound up with 5 of 'em 13 and 14 inches plus a 4 foot Gar on an ultra light. That was a workout!

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    Well Darrell and I met Radioactive at tablerock, fished piney, not one single fish caught. seen Arlen catch two, wasnt a bang up shootum up kinda day, not much wind, lots of sun, clear 67dg water. and no fish, well two days in a row, If I was a crappie I would guess I would stay out of beagles way cause I want revenge against them there fishes. thanks for trying Arlen, darrell said later.

. yours truly

. the beagle man
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

As you always say it will get better but then I remembered you fished the Rock and the lake has always been tough to fish and get a bunch of crappie out of..

Post Thanks / Like

My son David and I went Friday....late. Got caught in the wind and rain. Left right at dark. We had five nice ones. Might have done better if we got there
    earlier and figured them out quicker. I really like the quality of the fish, but would like to get bigger numbers of them. We also caught a couple bass...bluegill...green perch....whoopee!! I guess we'll try Stockton tomorrow. Thinking about sons area.

Post Thanks / Like

beagle i take it you are not a happy man

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Buzz...not happy with the weather at the time, but I do like the quality of the fish at the Rock...just would like to figure it out and get more...:-)

Post Thanks / Like

two years ago we caught limits most days, or close to it, now not so much, I think all the crappie fishermen and women have caught all the crappie and fished out tablerock, yep all the crappie are kaput,

how does that ole song go. where have all the crappie gone, gone to grave yards everyone. when will we ever learn

Post Thanks / Like

well at least you got out mr. mike....beautiful day's to be on the water for sure! keep after them buddy
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!